Net basket basket - craft net basket basket
Material: The technology basket is mainly made of stainless steel. It is treated by electropolishing technology. The surface is bright as a mirror. Secondly, low-carbon steel wire is also widely used. The surface can be dip-coated, spray-coated, galvanized, rhodium-plated, etc. Customers need to make crafts in a variety of colors.
Processing technology: It is made into various crafts by bending and spot welding wire diameter. Using micro-dot resistance welding and welding technology without cross-welding, the product has no protruding solder joints, no welding damage, no burrs, no falling off, and safe use.
Product advantages: smooth surface, no rust, corrosion resistance, non-toxic, hygienic, beautiful, and environmentally friendly. Rugged, exquisite and beautiful, it can be stacked and saved. Our factory specializes in the design and production of net basket baskets, furniture net baskets, household net baskets, barbecue baskets, square round baskets, double baskets, etc., surface treatments are polished, dip, spray, etc., special specifications Can be sampled to map processing custom.
Detailed introduction of the industrial electronic cleaning basket
Industrial electronic cleaning basket cleaning basket manufacturing advantages:
1. Made of high-quality stainless steel, welded firmly, the whole is treated by electropolishing technology, the whole body is bright, never rust, beautiful and hygienic, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, environmentally friendly
2. Using micro-dot resistance welding and welding technology without cross-welding, the product has no protruding solder joints, no welding damage, no burrs, no falling off, and safe use.
3, industrial electronic cleaning basket grid design is conducive to the penetration of water or steam, to ensure cleaning and sterilization effects.
Note: Dimensions: can be customized according to customer requirements.
A. Reason for the occurrence:
Pitting corrosion in stainless steel mesh baskets occurs mostly in aqueous solutions containing iodine, chlorine, and bromine. The reason for the pitting of stainless steel is that chloride ion is a living anion, which is easily adsorbed, squeezes away oxygen atoms, reacts with cations in the passivation film to form soluble chloride, destroys the passivation film, forms pores, and becomes a pitting stage. At this stage, an occlusion circuit is formed and a current corrosion phenomenon occurs.
B. Net basket basket prevention measures:
1. Select the appropriate stainless steel material in an environment where pitting corrosion is known. Experiments have shown that the higher the content of molybdenum (Mo) or manganese (Mn), the stronger the resistance to pitting corrosion;
2. Control the pH, chloride concentration and temperature of the liquid in contact with stainless steel;
3. Cathodic protection, anode protection or both protection measures;
4. Use better quality stainless steel, such as 316 or 316L, to improve the pitting resistance of stainless steel products.